Every phone has some neatly hidden menus and features that can be accessed with help of certain secret codes and Samsung is not new to this.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra also have some secret codes which can be used to change various settings and also test your smartphone.
How to Enter this secret codes in Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- Open the phone aka dialer app.
- Type the code given below.
Secret codes that work on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- *#0*# – Test Mode
- *#272*IMEI# – Change CSC also know as Country specific configuration using this code.
- *#06# – To Check IMEI number
- *#0011# – To Check GSM status information
- *#1234# – To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM
- *#9900# – To Check Dump mode
- *#9090# – To Check Diagnostic configuration
- *#1111# – To Check software version
- *#2222# – To Check hardware version
- #7465625*638*#- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode
- *#0808# – To Change USB Settings
- *#34971539# – To Update Camera Firmware
- *#0283# – To test Audio Loopback
Important Note: Some of these codes may permanently change certain settings and may break some features.
So in these post we informed you about:
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G
- All hidden menu codes of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- All hidden menu codes of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
In case we missed any of the secret code, or you had any problem using any of these code, do leave a comment down below so we can help you out. If you liked the article make sure to share the post with your friends.