Youtube is viewed by billions every day and one common annoyance is the long ads. These ads sometimes are unskippable and appear repeatedly. Youtube Without Ads is the dream come true.
There are many methods to bypass ads on desktop, but on mobile phone options are limited and even the available options sometimes are so tedious, watching ads seems logical.
But do not worry as in this easy tutorial we will help you to get rid of all Youtube Ads once and for all.
How to Watch Youtube Without Ads on Android
- Visit Youtube Vanced Website.
- Download the latest Vanced Manager.
- Install the app and then download MicroG and Youtube Vanced from the app and install them.
- Now just use Youtube Vanced as your Youtube app.
Features Offered by Vanced Youtube App
- PiP Mode – YT Premium Feature for free
- Ad-Free YT – YT Premium Feature for free
- Background Player – YT Premium Feature for free
- Option to add Volume slider and brightness slider like on MX Player in Youtube
- Option to skip Intro, sponsored ads in the video automatically.
What if you do not want to download a Third-Party App
In case you do not want to have a third party Youtube app then you have to subscribe to Youtube Premium to get ad-free Youtube.